2020 signifies 50 years since the establishment of Cape Mentelle as one of the first founding Margaret River wineries that today sets the region’s benchmark for quality wines.
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary, not only has Cape Mentelle collaborated with WA native and leading Australian lifestyle photographer Aquabumps on a specially curated photography series of Margaret River, the winery has unveiled a unique collection of rare, back vintage Cabernet Sauvignons, carefully selected by both past and present teams, for their outstanding quality.
The only way to obtain this Limited Back Vintage Collection (only 5 are being made available) is to bid through auction house Langton’s.
Each pack contains:
- Cape Mentelle 1983 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cape Mentelle 1992 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cape Mentelle 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cape Mentelle 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cape Mentelle 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cape Mentelle 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 x Limited Edition Cape Mentelle x Aquabumps print
- 1 x Cape Mentelle 50th Anniversary Limited Back Vintage Collection tasting booklet
The auction is now open and will run until December 15th 9pm (AEDT)
For more details and to bid, see Langton’s.